The Plans of Tamani
- To regain our traditional games.
- To strength the mind and physic of student through traditional means.
- To fertile the barren tree.
- To educate on plantation.
- To persuade in gardening.
- To make known the production of native seeds.
- To understand the importance of native seeds.
- Nutritious food.
- To habitualize the solace of mind.
- Participation in the production/multiplication of livestock farming.
- Travel towards the path of greenery.
- Recovering traditional farming.
- Understanding the importance of organic fertilizer.
- Obtain organic food products.
- To lead a Hale and Healthy life.